1.    #1  
    Is there a tool that when you press the ok soft key that it "closes" not minimize any application. I hate it when it leave a program running when I click ok, I want to convert the ok to a close always.
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?
  2. rex
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I use quickmenu as my task manager and set the ok button to close. search for quickmenu. it is a great tool.
    Rex.
    Edit: her is the link@ xda http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=340352
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zone97 View Post
    Is there a tool that when you press the ok soft key that it "closes" not minimize any application. I hate it when it leave a program running when I click ok, I want to convert the ok to a close always.
    You can either run a separate application (eg Magic Button) or you can enable the corner "X" button to shut the running program instead of "minimizing" it.

Hold down the OK button to open Task Manager-->Button Tab-->check off Enable the "X" Button to End Running program-->choose option for tapping or holding--->OK

Mark