Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    It says "If you see a Software Version that is T850EWW-1.04-SPT you should install this update."

My question is this...what does the phone say the Software Version is AFTER you install this update?

Thanks!
    I installed this earlier yesterday but it didn't work... But it does now haha oh well thanks Palm!
    It says the same thing T850EWW-104-SPT. This is just the 2mb cab file not the firm ware up grade.

I did the actual software version update from 1.03 to 1.04 and after that is says T850EWW-104-SPT.

What is this you as exactly? Nots from PALM - This update corrects the registry if it finds it is corrupted and helps prevent further registry corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by peridoc View Post
    It says "If you see a Software Version that is T850EWW-1.04-SPT you should install this update."

My question is this...what does the phone say the Software Version is AFTER you install this update?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cfendrick View Post
    It says the same thing T850EWW-104-SPT. This is just the 2mb cab file not the firm ware up grade.
    Ok...that is what mine did as well. I just wanted to make sure that was correct.

They just seem to indicate that if you have that firmware version number listed you need to run this, but don't change or vary the version number at all after you run the update. So...if one was to forget they ran it and goes to look at the firmware version at a later time the instructions seem to indicate you need to run it again because the version number would match.

Just has the potential to be a little confusing. Thank you for checking and letting me know.