Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    I need serious answers, so I had to start a new thread...
    And it's now more appropriately named.
    Does anyone know of any good property management software, which can track tenants, their balance, repairs, etc?
    And the best thing would be if I can find something compatible with the desktop software we are using, TenantPro, or files it can export (.mdb, probably Excel, though I don't remember off the top of my head).
    Thanks (to anybody with serious help...).
    Quote Originally Posted by isaacl View Post
    I need serious answers, so I had to start a new thread...
    And it's now more appropriately named.
    Does anyone know of any good property management software, which can track tenants, their balance, repairs, etc?
    And the best thing would be if I can find something compatible with the desktop software we are using, TenantPro, or files it can export (.mdb, probably Excel, though I don't remember off the top of my head).
    Thanks (to anybody with serious help...).
    I don't know about any software but if it can import / export Excel files, you have pocket Excel on your device. This would probably be the easiest (and cheapest) solution.

Barring that, I'd say get ahold of the vendor of your desktop software and ask them if they offer a mobile version or if they know of a compatible mobile offering.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.