Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    Does anyone know of any software out there for WM for managing and keeping track of tenants/real estate?
    Or if not, a database program that can read Access files?
    How do you avoid a tenant from cutting off shrubs/hedges w/o your permission and getting you (the owner) in trouble with the neighbor's complains, that happened to me this past weekend and my GSM Treo Pro couldn't solve this one!
    Quote Originally Posted by chestvrg View Post
    How do you avoid a tenant from cutting off shrubs/hedges w/o your permission and getting you (the owner) in trouble with the neighbor's complains, that happened to me this past weekend and my GSM Treo Pro couldn't solve this one!
    You could try the 'remove tenant' hack or the 'silence incoming complaints' hack...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    You could try the 'remove tenant' hack or the 'silence incoming complaints' hack...
    LOL
    You just made my day!

The only question left is: can you CAB it up?
    Quote Originally Posted by barrowbl View Post
    lol
    You just made my day!

The only question left is: Can you cab it up?
    lmao :d :d :d :d
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.