1.    #1  
    I'm trying to set my IE home page back to factory. Setting it to defualt just sets it to IE 6.0 defualt. Can someone give me the address? Also according to Sprint Treo Pro review on Treocentral my Treo Pro should have Sprint Music. I don't see that? How can I get it or get it back?
    Last edited by MobileBiz; 06/19/2009 at 11:57 PM.
    Here it is. Sprint Powerdeck
    When you start Sprint TV you should get a notification that an update is available. Install it and then Sprint Music will be available through SprintTV.
  4.    #4  
    I'm not getting the notification about update. I have vs. 1.7.1.85322. I might have already done it a long time ago. Is there a ling to the update?

When I go to Sprint TV I dont see Sprint Music. Only Sprint Radio?
    Sprint Music isn't part of Sprint TV. The Sprint Music icon in Programs is a link to their online music store where you can preview and/or buy songs to download to your phone. Go HERE (Sprint Music) on your phone's browser, save the link to your favorites/bookmarks, and you have the same functionality as that Sprint Music icon that was in your Programs folder.

Here's the actual address to type in: http://wap.sprint.groovemobile.net/
    Last edited by SandersJC1964; 06/20/2009 at 10:49 AM. Reason: added web address to type in
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersJC1964 View Post
    Sprint Music isn't part of Sprint TV. The Sprint Music icon in Programs is a link to their online music store where you can preview and/or buy songs to download to your phone. Go HERE (Sprint Music) on your phone's browser, save the link to your favorites/bookmarks, and you have the same functionality as that Sprint Music icon that was in your Programs folder.

Here's the actual address to type in: http://wap.sprint.groovemobile.net/
    Thanks very much but when I go to the link or type it in I get an error message: We are sorry, your Sprint Music session has timed out. Please go to Start --> Programs --> Sprint Music to log back into the Sprint Music Store.

Does anyone know how I could reinstall it? It must be on the phone somewhere because I believe it gets installed during customization after hard reset. Thanks again.
    Last edited by MobileBiz; 06/20/2009 at 03:08 PM.