1.    #1  
    is there anyway to have my hotmail account checked automatically
    In POutlook you can specify an interval to check for mail (every 30mins or hour or 2 hours and so on).

I use the Seven Beta Push app from SEVEN and 5 of my email accounts are pushed to my Pro. Look into it.
  3.    #3  
    yeah ill look into but would't you think a phone like this would have that option for all email's not just outlook

When ever I configure outlook, on the set after I enter my user name and what type of account it is, when I hit next and I am brought to the moible version of hotmail.
    Hotmail is apparently now a subsidiary of Windows Live
    Set up your email and tell it to check "As messages arrive".

...I think.

I had my @live.com account (which is apparently really a hotmail account) set to push and it worked OK. Actually I was pretty happy with it as a free push solution until I found out that my company offers Activesync through Exchange.

Search this thread for windows live mail push email and I think you will find happiness.
    Yeah just set your windows live options on your phone, set it to "as items arrive" and your email should arrive within seconds of it being sent. I have my main email forwarded to my live email address and it works out perfectly.