1.    #1  
    I keep hearing a sound that sounds like two glasses clinking together? No visual notifications are seen or other programs running? Anyone know what could be causing it?
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?
    Do you hear it when your Treo Pro is connected to your computer because I started hearing this sound a bunch too recently....but only when the phone is connected to the computer. There is an Event labled ActiveSync: Begin sync that is in the Sounds and Notifications settings under notifications) that corresponds to my sound (Alarm1).
    Quote Originally Posted by zone97 View Post
    I keep hearing a sound that sounds like two glasses clinking together? No visual notifications are seen or other programs running? Anyone know what could be causing it?
    I don't suppose you have Palringo installed do you? I just heard that noise for the first time just now, and turns out it was a new message through Palringo. It runs in the background, even if it isn't showing up in the Task Manager.
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zone97 View Post
    If you have Batti installed, it gives a similar notification when the battery gets low (I think it was 20% by default) - if that's it, you can change the threshold for the notification through the Batti options.

Mark