1.    #1  
    Is there any way that i can CHANGE or PREVENT the number of texts messages sent from showing up on my bill?
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Modder, hacker, and App creator!
    Not that I know of, and I can't think of any reason it would be necessary.
    Global Posts
    482 Global Posts
    Not that I am aware of, the only thing you could do is goto paperless billing. Why would this matter, unless you are worried about a significant other finding out you are texting someone you shouldn't be? LOL
  4.    #4  
    LOL. no its just that my phone is actiated as a line in my fathers account. and this month i sent 3000 text messages! And he said hes gonna restrict my texting if it happens again.

-.- Its stupid because i HAVE unlimitied text messaging and yet he doesn't want me textng that much.

So onto the point. ANYON HAVE ANY CLUE HOW TO DO THIS? i just wanna change the number of texts to a reasonable number like 200.
    Or is there a way to cut the transmission of the text message count from being sent to Sprint?
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity3 View Post
    Not that I am aware of, the only thing you could do is goto paperless billing. Why would this matter, unless you are worried about a significant other finding out you are texting someone you shouldn't be? LOL
    That's what I was thinking, lol....Actually even paperless billing is going to have that information in a usage log. That's how I know our 14-yr-old is averaging around 8K texts per month...thank the stars for unlimited texting.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolcdj69 View Post
    LOL. no its just that my phone is actiated as a line in my fathers account. and this month i sent 3000 text messages! And he said hes gonna restrict my texting if it happens again.

-.- Its stupid because i HAVE unlimitied text messaging and yet he doesn't want me textng that much.

So onto the point. ANYON HAVE ANY CLUE HOW TO DO THIS? i just wanna change the number of texts to a reasonable number like 200.
    Or is there a way to cut the transmission of the text message count from being sent to Sprint?
    Seriously I don't think there is a way to cut that number other than simply not texting that much.
    Global Posts
    482 Global Posts
    Step 1. Intercept Bill
    Step 2. Illustrator/Photoshop
  8.    #8  

Treo Pro Owner! 8)