Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I am testing out INESOFT PHONE nd have an issue where every so often you will look at the today screen and see that the ringer is OFF.. I have to click on the ringer and have it turn back on. I disabled the profiler and the profiler today plugin because I dont need it and it still turns off. I just re-enabled it and the RINGER has a "/" through it on the today screen. HOW do I get this to stop happening? I am testing the program with TREO ALERT and JUST TONES (which is a ring tone manager)...
    THanks..
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I noticed that now I click th ringer and the try to put a CHECK in the ringer and PRESS OK and it wont let me... I notice this happens after I go into the 800W system settings and then manage sounds and when I go back to the today screen the ringer on the profile manager has a "/" through it and you cant turn it back on without switching to another profile and then back. I dont want to use profiles.. what is causing this?

Thanks...
    Last edited by djqwik; 06/15/2009 at 01:45 AM.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Also it appears it breaks treo alert so that it no longer works.. I had to remove the program...