1.    #1  
    In the last couple days, I've been having a strange problem with my texts. I'll be in the middle of typing out a message, and the message will close out and take me back to the home screen. It doesn't happen every time, but often enough that it's extremely frustrating, causing me to have to re-type the message a couple times before being able to send it out. The message that closes out isn't saved in the "Drafts" folder either -- it's gone.

Anyone else having this problem? I also have problems with my texts in that they're often sent/received late, and sometimes not at all. But I've had this problem for a while, and I haven't been able to find a solution.
    thanks I may use that so my wife will let me get the pre just kidding but have you tried restoring your phone to a time before it started acting up or did you drop it and think it may be a hardwar issue
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean-Troy View Post
    thanks I may use that so my wife will let me get the pre just kidding but have you tried restoring your phone to a time before it started acting up or did you drop it and think it may be a hardwar issue
    I restored the phone to well before this problem started to occur -- didn't help. Haven't dropped the phone; I'm pretty sure it's not a hardware issue.