1.    #1  
    Anyone tried the WM version? I used in on my S60 phone and it worked great. I cannot find a trial version for the WM version.

For those unfamiliar with it, it turns the phone into a router so your wifi device can hook up to it wirelessly.
    JoikuShop - JoikuSpot for Windows Mobile, WMWifiRouter - Premium Software For Your Mobile
    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by mbranscum View Post
    Anyone tried the WM version? I used in on my S60 phone and it worked great. I cannot find a trial version for the WM version.

For those unfamiliar with it, it turns the phone into a router so your wifi device can hook up to it wirelessly.
    JoikuShop - JoikuSpot for Windows Mobile, WMWifiRouter - Premium Software For Your Mobile
    I don't recall if you're using a GSM or Sprint TP. The Sprint version, from all reports, needs something like that. The unlocked GSM has ICS built in, at least for USB & bluetooth. A lot of people have had great success with WMWifiRouter, the program you're asking about. Some of us haven't, but have been able to use PDAnet instead. So, if you need it, try both & see which works for you.