1.    #1  
    I asked this in another thread, but didn't think the thread would get enough views from the crowd. Coming from Palm I've extensively used the 4 custom fields for various info about my contacts. Now their in the user defined fields of Outlook. I make use of the separate fields for different types of info (personal, work related and such). Keeping it bunched together in notes doesn't really cut it. And going through 1600 contacts to migrate that info isn't very practical.

I've looked at various 3rd party PIM's and haven't found any solution (Agendus, Pocket Informant, Agenda One). I have a feeling I'm going back to my Centro. The Pre went back. The Pro might go back. Palm did such a great job at the PIM, it's tough to go any place else.

If anyone has any info, it'd be greatly appreciated.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Inesoft Phone does support customized fields. Might wanna try that.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    have you tried Chapura's PocketMirror?
  4.    #4  
    was reading through the details and it talks about additional folders and categories, but didn't seem like it did the trick for just adding additional or changing existing fields within Pocket Outlook. At this stage of the game, I'll just invest the time to copy custom fields over to the notes section of the contact. At least then, it should be more consistent for when I migrate away from WinMob.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.