1.    #1  
    Is there a sure-fire way to transfer contacts, calendar, notes and tasks from Palm OS to WM? Thanks in advance. Considering the switch.
    Sync your PalmOS device to Outlook, then sync your WM device to that same Outlook.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    and that will transfer all four PIMS? Thanks for the reply.
    I'm pretty sure it will, but I'm not certain on the notes. Does anyone else know if HotSync will sync notes with Outlook??
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Yup, it'll work.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I just made this switch a few months ago, but be ware if you have several phone numbers for the same person, they will not all sync over, that was somthing I had to work around.
    Terry
  7. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    When I switched to the 750, all my recurring tasks appeared in duplicates even though I had said the desktop overwrites the handheld. It wasn't that big a deal though to delete about 10 or so duplicates.