1.    #1  
    that even though I am interested in the Pre' I was drawn to the Treo Pro today when in Best Buy. It is a sexy device.

My only concern is that I currently have a house full of Macs so synching may be an issue. I assume that there are third party programs to take care of this.

I am currently on AT&T and have a line I use for business that I could purchase the device directly from Palm for. I'm this close to giving up on the Pre' and getting the Pro.
    The Treo Pro is a nice phone!
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Quote Originally Posted by FakeSteveJobs View Post
    that even though I am interested in the Pre' I was drawn to the Treo Pro today when in Best Buy. It is a sexy device.

My only concern is that I currently have a house full of Macs so synching may be an issue. I assume that there are third party programs to take care of this.

I am currently on AT&T and have a line I use for business that I could purchase the device directly from Palm for. I'm this close to giving up on the Pre' and getting the Pro.
    Missing Sync should take care of your syncing concerns (I think).

The Pre is a nice device, too, but it is NOT for me. My wife has one and loves it.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.