1.    #1  
    Can someone tell me if the web and email on the treo pro is better than the 755p. Im sure it is but I would like to know the main differences between the two. I am a long time palm os user and I know WM will take some getting use to but palm OS is dead and I need a phone that does more. I got the pre on saturday and there were a number of things i didnt like about it so I returned it. I had the 800w for a week or so and it was kinda buggy...
    I've never used a 755p but if you liked the 800w minus the bugginess, you'll like the Pro. The only thing I don't like about the Pro versus the 800w is the keyboard, but you get used to it...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    I've never used a 755p but if you liked the 800w minus the bugginess, you'll like the Pro. The only thing I don't like about the Pro versus the 800w is the keyboard, but you get used to it...
    Agree completely--in my case the 750 had a much better keyboard layout but I think long term feel of the Pro actually is better and I can honestly say I am completely used to the TP keyboard.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB