1.    #1  
    I'm beginning to feel like I'm alone on an island. Everything here is Pre this, Pre that. Not hating. Just decided not to be an early adopter this time and let someone else find the bugs. Also waiting for a few more apps and a slingbox player before I committ to an extra $20 amonth.
    I'm here ... checking out the other forums as well. :-)
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
  3.    #3  
    Nothing has been posted in the TREO 750 section of this forum since the pre launched. My dumb thread is still at the top. On a side note. I am starting to worry all over again for palm and sprint. No news sights are mentioning the pre at all. Nothing about bugs, nothing about sales, just plain nothing at all. If this thing doesn't create some major revenue, palm is toast. I've gone from the 300 to 600 to 700 to 755 and I can't seem to find a reason to go Pre. My use centers around the calender, slingbox, mp3's, an occasional youtube video, my e-mail accounts and splash money. Converting now doesn't make sense to me even though I love to have the latest gizmos.
    I'm still here enjoying my Treo 750. Wish they had a Treo 750 with a bigger screen, that is my only gripe.
    Quote Originally Posted by roadcarver View Post
    I'm still here enjoying my Treo 750. Wish they had a Treo 750 with a bigger screen, that is my only gripe.
    Yes ... a 750 with a 320x320 screen would be very nice.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    Notice you have an iphone as well... I was thinking of it, but still too expensive to go down the path with Rogers in Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by driven01 View Post
    Yes ... a 750 with a 320x320 screen would be very nice.
  7.    #7  
    My 750 would be perfect for my needs if the browser were just iphone/pre cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by roadcarver View Post
    Notice you have an iphone as well... I was thinking of it, but still too expensive to go down the path with Rogers in Toronto.
    Yes. Love my iPhone. There are SOME things that I like the Treo for though. (My Treo is my work phone, my iPhone is my personal phone.) I like the iPhone for web-browsing.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    I've installed the spb pocket software which has the add ons for PIE. My current setup allows my PIE to be navigated (scrolling up and down) with finger swipes up and down.

Its just the screen size that puts a damper on things

Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ View Post
    My 750 would be perfect for my needs if the browser were just iphone/pre cool.
    Yeah, my post has not been answered either. You are not alone.