1.    #1  
    Just ordered my unlocked Pro from Dell. I had the Samsung Jack for 1 day, as it was supposed to handle announcements via bluetooth (a fix from the Blackjack 1 and Blackjack 2, which I've had both.) Well, it doesn't handle announcements except for speaker.

I've got the Jawbone 2 (with an AverySound earpiece) and love it since I drive a convertible. The noise cancellation is superb. I know the phone is capable of voice command announcements via bluetooth, but I'm not sure of the Jawbone 2. Does anyone have this working?
  2.    #2  
    Anybody?
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I only have the Jawbone I, it worked with my Pro all out-of-the-box. I actually believe the Voice Commands work better through the Jawbone, but that is just me.

I don't see why it wouldn't work with the Jawbone II.
    jawbone II should work wm devices 10X better with all the bugs worked out...order mine online...
    Device: Palm Pre
    EOS: Palm webOS 1.1.0 release date 7/23
    OSK: Linux
    IMS: 8GB

Device: Htc/Palm Monk
    Rom: Sprint stock/Flash EEPROM
    EOS: Microsoft WM 6.1 Professional
    EMS: 8GB micro sdhc
    jawbone II should work wm devices 10X better with all the bugs worked out...order mine online...
    Device: Palm Pre
    EOS: Palm webOS 1.1.0 release date 7/23
    OSK: Linux
    IMS: 8GB

Device: Htc/Palm Monk
    Rom: Sprint stock/Flash EEPROM
    EOS: Microsoft WM 6.1 Professional
    EMS: 8GB micro sdhc
  6.    #6  
    Just got my Treo Pro last night. Can't find voice command anywhere. Is it not included in 6.1 professional?
  7.    #7  
    Nevermind. I found it after reading the article on palmdoc.net. It wasn't loading, as it encountered an error...so just did a hard reset. Hopefully this works.