1.    #1  
    does anyone else that uses opera mobile please help
    OM never lets my use my physical keyboard only the on screen one there has to a option I am missing
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Ya - I agree - I'd love to get rid of that onscreen keyboard all together. (using Sprint Treo Pro). It's a super pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianDigital View Post
    does anyone else that uses opera mobile please help
    OM never lets my use my physical keyboard only the on screen one there has to a option I am missing
    It will pop up the onscreen automatically and there is no way to change that unless you use something like Null Keyboard.

However, if you start typing with your hardware keyboard, the on screen will close out and you're good to go.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    It will pop up the onscreen automatically and there is no way to change that unless you use something like Null Keyboard.

However, if you start typing with your hardware keyboard, the on screen will close out and you're good to go.
    not for me once I start hitting buttons on the physical keyboard it starts doing what ever shortcut is assigned to them.

But it seems to be touch and go and know I have the SPB keyboard so now I use it one handed
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post

This is the way mine reacts, also.