1.    #1  
    Does anyone have a better Contacts Application then the Windows Mobile One? Also what are people using?
    I am using Phonex by iconsoft. It improves greatly some of the features lacking in the standard contacts app, but I am running into problems here and there with it. Thinking I should have used more trial time before I ponied up the cash for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by triplecore View Post
    Does anyone have a better Contacts Application then the Windows Mobile One? Also what are people using?
    imo, one of the nicest looking and lightest in resources is iContact--plus it's free

works exceptionally well on the TP

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Agenda One has decent contacts.
    phonex 1.4.5 works great
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I am using Sunnysoft contacts on my Touch, I like the idea that I can go to a contact and just push on the little phone+envelope icon and go straight to text messaging rather then have to push two or three buttons to accomplish the same thing, you can also do this with email, and phone, there are other customizations you can also do with the progra.
    Terry
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    phonex 1.4.5 works great
    +1 for this app...works real good
    Current Device: Treo Pro

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmair View Post
    I am using Sunnysoft contacts on my Touch, I like the idea that I can go to a contact and just push on the little phone+envelope icon and go straight to text messaging rather then have to push two or three buttons to accomplish the same thing, you can also do this with email, and phone, there are other customizations you can also do with the progra.
    Terry
    All this is in Mobile Shell too.
    Mike
    I gave up on Sunnysoft - a bit on the awkward side. I ended up with Extreme Agenda. iPhone does look interesting though.