1.    #1  
    1. It seems that every time I hit reply to an SMS notification, the first character I type is dropped.

2. When in a call, the volume rocker doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas??

Thanks!
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    1. I get the same issue. My solution, wait 2-3 seconds before I type.

2. Mine works fine.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    I thought it was just me at least I'm not crazy but why sms and not all the time
    1.same there...most of the time

a..tap the box for cursor to appear
    b..tap down on d-pad for cursor to appear
    c..wait 2-3 secs____ VibrantRedGT

2.hasnt notice it
    Device: Palm Pre
    EOS: Palm webOS 1.1.0 release date 7/23
    OSK: Linux
    IMS: 8GB

Device: Htc/Palm Monk
    Rom: Sprint stock/Flash EEPROM
    EOS: Microsoft WM 6.1 Professional
    EMS: 8GB micro sdhc
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    1. It seems that every time I hit reply to an SMS notification, the first character I type is dropped.
    Yup, very frustraiting and many have noted it.

One solution, besides waiting, is to use the Palm threaded SMS from the 800w. That app doesn't have this "feature", lol.

Downside is you loose the whole Arcsoft MMS program as the Palm threaded app doesn't play to well with MMS. Plus is you gain pictureID for incoming messages, emoticons and (imo) a nicer interface.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter