1.    #1  
    Just wondering if anyone tried using them together. Right now I have a clear plastic hard case, but I feel if I drop the phone it offers no protection therefore I wanted to add the best skin ever. It maybe be a bit over kill but it will protect more in the event I want to sell phone without have all those scratches.

What do you guys & gals think? I guess I need to know if the phone will fit in the case after adding the best skin ever.
    Seido Innocase II and bodyguardz screen protector
    Sprint Palm Treo Pro
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by strongsteve View Post
    Seido Innocase II and bodyguardz screen protector

I went over to check them out and realized the Innocase II doesn't have a clip. I would like to clip it to my belt. For for keeping in my pocket or in my hand. I already have the hard plastic case just was wondering about that combo.

thanks for the info too
    Quote Originally Posted by phone-a-holic View Post
    I went over to check them out and realized the Innocase II doesn't have a clip. I would like to clip it to my belt. For for keeping in my pocket or in my hand. I already have the hard plastic case just was wondering about that combo.

thanks for the info too

I use the Seidio Innocase II and Innocase Holster w/belt clip. I believe that is the best protection for Treo Palm Pro minus an invisible shield added. I own close to two hundred dollars in protection accessories. And I only use Innocase II combo. The face of the device facing inward when in holster. The Innocase II has the nice rubberized matt finish w/ suede-like cloth on the inside. Hardcases are rough on phone and scratches the device.

Plus it easy to remove for soft reset...
    Device: Palm Pre
    EOS: Palm webOS 1.1.0 release date 7/23
    OSK: Linux
    IMS: 8GB

Device: Htc/Palm Monk
    Rom: Sprint stock/Flash EEPROM
    EOS: Microsoft WM 6.1 Professional
    EMS: 8GB micro sdhc
    Quote Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
    I use the Seidio Innocase II and Innocase Holster w/belt clip. I believe that is the best protection for Treo Palm Pro minus an invisible shield added. I own close to two hundred dollars in protection accessories. And I only use Innocase II combo. The face of the device facing inward when in holster. The Innocase II has the nice rubberized matt finish w/ suede-like cloth on the inside. Hardcases are rough on phone and scratches the device.

Plus it easy to remove for soft reset...
    I bought one of these combos today from the Sprint Store for $39.95. It is absolutely great. I'd highly recommend it.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    I bought one of these combos today from the Sprint Store for $39.95. It is absolutely great. I'd highly recommend it.
    You are absolutely correct GKS...I have a ton of brand new accessories silicone sleeves, hard cases thats collecting dust right now...Innocase II combo feels and look like luxury..!O!

ps.double check your holster when the phone is inside of it...shake it if the phone moves to the point of you kind of hear it rattle...exchange it for one that holds it firmly (perfectly)...no excuses get your $39.99 worth...seriously

Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    You are absolutely correct gks...Its the only way to fly...Seidio Innocase II combo feels and looks like luxury...

ps. Double check your holster when your phone is inside of it...shake it make sure it firmly secured...when you shake it if and you hear or feel the phone move...exchange it for one that works perfectly...make sure you get your $39.99 worth...!O!...some of them have an minor issue...

Quote Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
    You are absolutely correct gks...Its the only way to fly...Seidio Innocase II combo feels and looks like luxury...

ps. Double check your holster when your phone is inside of it...shake it make sure it firmly secured...when you shake it if and you hear or feel the phone move...exchange it for one that works perfectly...make sure you get your $39.99 worth...!O!...some of them have an minor issue...
    Thanks for the advice. Mine is tight as can be so I think I'm good to go. :-)
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Just another recommendation for the innocase II / holster. I've had a WM device strapped to since 2000, this skin / holster combo is by far the best i've seen.
    im also thinking about gettin the innocase 2 combo.

do you guys put on any plastic screen protector? does it work well with the innocase skin?

was thinking of getting best skins ever to go along with it and wanted ot know if it would fit well
    Quote Originally Posted by elpresidentedemexico View Post
    im also thinking about gettin the innocase 2 combo.

do you guys put on any plastic screen protector? does it work well with the innocase skin?

was thinking of getting best skins ever to go along with it and wanted ot know if it would fit well
    I am using the Innocase 2 combo along with BSE, My advice, The front skin looks great, The back is extra protection but really not needed, Don't put on the side pieces, I found it extremely difficult to put my phone in the case and remove from case with the side pieces installed, Once I removed them it fixed the problem. Next time I will just do the front, Btw 3 months since I installed the BSE and still looks great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott559 View Post
    Don't put on the side pieces
    Don't worry, they don't last anyways. I use BSE and twice now the side/bottom pieces start to come loose on the edges. Once they do, they collect pocket lint and never stick again. I've replaced mine twice now and have given up on the side/bottom pieces.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Picked up the Innocase II combo from a local Sprint store after reading above posts.

I'm definitely happy with this case and holster..Thanks for all the good reviews.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Finally got the innocase in the mail today. Thin, tight fit, and rubberized...glad it lived up to the hype!
    Great case I have it for my pro & pre besides someone said they highly recommend it
    heads up for everyone using any hardcase/softcase, doesnt matter how nice of a case it is, even in the innocase II, lint still gets caught between your phone and case. it would be a good practice to take off the case once every 2 weeks and dust down the phone. my phone got scratched from lints/debris stuck between my phone. when people opened up the case and shoves it back in, it scratched the sides. now my phone isnt in mint condition =(
    i've always been a fan of BestSkinsEver. You can't even tell it's on the phone if you apply it well. It gives a nice glossy/shiny appearance to the phone and doesn't take away from the color or form-factor.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Agree with other posts here. I use BSE for front (looks great) and also back. Left the side pieces off. I then use Innocase II on top. Feels like my phone is ultra secure from nicks and scratches. Highly recommended!