1.    #1  
    I am looking for a battery that is larger than the standard battery and won’t make me put on a extended battery door or increase the size the physical size of the Treo. The only one I know of the is the 1650 by Seido. Is there any other that are bigger?

thanks
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

the extended battery door is not a bad thing. I would consider it if I were you.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawmen23 View Post
    the extended battery door is not a bad thing. I would consider it if I were you.
    I had one on my Mogul (if sprint is still selling them) that was like a year or two ago and it just became way to clunky.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    eww, needs a extended battery door.

any ecoupons for Mugen? and for some reason it doesnt let me check out?
    Last edited by triplecore; 06/04/2009 at 08:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by triplecore View Post
    eww, needs a extended battery door.
    Yeah, it does, but if you're a heavy user you'll love it. Check out Malatesta's review, here: http://www.wmexperts.com/review-seid...-palm-treo-pro . Consider that the size change is not excessive, especially if you like two days between charges.
    I currently use the 3500 from Seidio, and I love it. It is not as big as you think. It fits the phone perfectly, and the power is pure amazing! I have also used the 1800 and 3600 by mugen, and they weren't as good as seidio's. Infact, the 1800 mah lasted far less than the stock 1500mah that came with the phone. I am an extreme user, and I get 19-20hrs on the 3500mah! (3.5hrs of phone calls, 1.5hrs of browsing, 2hrs of of mp3, 70-90 text messages, about an hour of slingbox, aim and msn messenger, google maps, 1hr of solitare..I don't use blutooth, and after all that, I still have about 13% left)

I almost forgot, about an hour of streaming live radio via Kinoma play :-)