Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I have several MP3s and MP4s that play great in Kinoma. the problem I am experiencing is that if I am playing a tune, and the Pro goes to standby/screensaver then the tune stops working. I thought that since kinoma is running this wouldn't happen. Is there anything I need to configure to avoid this situation?

I have not tested this under wm player so I don't know if this is systematic or just Kinoma's problem.
    Last edited by waldo15; 06/04/2009 at 11:57 AM.
    I have this same problem but it only happens sporadically. Usually I reboot the phone or give up and use WMP which works flawlessly.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    my problem is when I go in and register my email address it never sends me a verification email so I can get it to work. Anyone else experience this?
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    my problem is when I go in and register my email address it never sends me a verification email so I can get it to work. Anyone else experience this?
    The registering process should be automatic in the Phone itself. In case of troubles I believe you can request the registration process online in Kinoma's website.

Anyhow, back to my original problem, I have hopefully started a new forum entry in Kinoma's official forums. But if anybody around here has the answer I wouldn't mind
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...