1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

A while back I saw a program mentioned that allows for faster transfter of files to the SD card in the Treo Pro, compared to using the painfully slow Active Sync. I have searched and searched but can't find any reference to it anymore. Anyone able to give me any tips?

Regards,
    Brushy.
    Quote Originally Posted by brettw.10 View Post
    Hi guys,

A while back I saw a program mentioned that allows for faster transfter of files to the SD card in the Treo Pro, compared to using the painfully slow Active Sync. I have searched and searched but can't find any reference to it anymore. Anyone able to give me any tips?

Regards,
    Brushy.
    I tried to give you a direct link to what you want but because my post count is only 9 (not 10) I can't. So you are punished - how bizzare.

The utility is Softick but you'll have to go and Google for it I'm afraid.

HTH
    Thank you!

I think I'm finally qualified to post links now. I just didn't want to be a post ***** to clock up to 10 more quickly. Better to wait 'till I have something to say or ask...

(unlike this post)
    I don't know about you guys, but when I tried Card Export I still had PAINFULLY slow USB speeds... wasn't much, if any, better than ActiveSync.