1.    #1  
    Well, Ive been using Ultimate Launch and its pretty cool.
    I started this thread to see other peoples home screens and creativity with Ultimate Launch. Well just post your tab(s) up and if you choose to do so, you can post where you got your Icon set from.

Heres Mine:

Well everything is pretty good with Ultimate Launch, cept for the Today Plugins (Pocket Digital Clock, Messaging plugin, WMP Plugin)
    I wish the plugins had lines in between them seperating them such as this,

(white arrow is pointing to the border in between each plugin which is what i wish i had.)
    SO yah, i wish i had those borders, which do appear when you vcheck off the plugins in settings, but not in Ultimate Launch because you have to make a combination of tabs.
    So if any one knows how to put the borders, please help.

Also, if anyone knows how to get only the music plugin from the HTC Home screen to be a standalone plugin for the homescreen, that would be great. If not, ill stick with my WMP one.

P.S. My icon set was gotten here
    UltimateLaunch - Reference Thread - xda-developers
    Last edited by koolcdj69; 06/03/2009 at 10:07 PM. Reason: fix
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Modder, hacker, and App creator!

Current Device: Treo Pro

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
    These are very cool guys! I am trying tto decide how to approach modding my today screen to make it more like what you show here! Seems a bit daunting at the moment.....
    It's really not too bad.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koolcdj69 View Post
    (white arrow is pointing to the border in between each plugin which is what i wish i had.)
    SO yah, i wish i had those borders, which do appear when you vcheck off the plugins in settings, but not in Ultimate Launch because you have to make a combination of tabs.
    So if any one knows how to put the borders, please help.
    I'm pretty sure you can accomplish this by adding an item of type "separator" (you might need to use a combo tab to mix in the plugins).

Here's a couple of my tabs: