1. rex
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    is it only me or none of you got a headphone/mic (handsfree) with the pack? what are you all using?
    rex.
    I did not have this in my Treo Pro box either....I assumed it was not provided for whatever reason. I am using the headphones that came with the Samsung Instinct and they work very well.
    I didn't get any either. I am thinking about using a bluetooth headset by motorola
    I'll be using any number of wired headphones I have lying around and my Plantronics 590 A2DP stereo headphones. :-)
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by rex View Post
    is it only me or none of you got a headphone/mic (handsfree) with the pack? what are you all using?
    rex.
    The UK Vodafone version comes with a headphone\mic with a cable. Is that what you mean?

Anyway, I've ordered a set of stereo bluetooth 'phones. I couldn't use these with my iPhone, so it'll be a bit of a treat.
    Last edited by Lancaster; 06/03/2009 at 04:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rex View Post
    rex.
    Nope, all I got was a USB cable, A/C usb adaptor and battery. Cheap, really cheap of them.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  7. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    Nope, all I got was a USB cable, A/C usb adaptor and battery. Cheap, really cheap of them.

I did get a wired stereo headphone with my GSM Treo Pro. Is this maybe a Sprint thing?
    Please Visit My Other Hangout
    Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm Vx > Palm Treo 750 > Palm Treo Pro > BB 9700.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Yep the Sprint version doesn't come with a wired headset, the GSM version does.
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post

Yeah, that's nasty. Anyway, you'd be better off investing in a reasonable set of stereo bluetooth headphones. I've ordered these;

Nokia BH-503 Wireless Stereo Headset.

I would have given a direct link to the product on Amazon but you are being punished because I haven't quite reached the required post count. How bizarre.

Theyr'e not the fanciest\ most expensive but they seem to get good reviews and the function for answering phone calls etc. apparently works well, unlike some more expensive models.

HTH
    Yeah, it's a Sprint Treo Pro thing.

I ended up getting some sort of Palm OEM 3.5mm headset on Ebay for $6.75. I could tell that it was Palm OEM because of the earbud design, but they aren't like the GSM Treo Pro headset (which are rather expensive). Makes me wonder why they exist...
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Telus version came with wired headset, but the quality for music is sub-par on those included headseta anyway. I always end-up using my own music headphones anyway, and since the phone is always close enough, I don't need the mic on the headset really... I can still be listening to music, get a call and talk to them while still wearing my bose headphones (just talking towards the phone's mic) then go right back to listening to music when I am done.

I also use a BT stereo headset off and on, but still like the sound quality of wired better.