1.    #1  
    This place has all the most fabulously talented Treo people in the world, so I'm putting out a shameless plea for help with something hopefully simple (but that is getting the better of me).

I'm a long time lurker and user of your collective knowledge to make my Treo do cool tricks (with great success usually!). I'm on round 3 now after having a 700wx and an 800w, and now I got a Pro (I'm a sucker for Windows Mobile because you can mess with it so much!).

Without the boring details, I'm basically trying to figure out how to write a script/batch file to delete a file on startup, then copy a file from another location to where I deleted the file from. It would be the simplest thing on a PC to write a little batch file, but I'm just not sure how to do it on the Treo. I'm pretty sure all I'd have to do is put the script file in the startup directory, it's the filetype and syntax of the script that's getting the better of me.

Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!
  2.    #2  
    Never mind...I'm catching up to you good folks...

I realized I had Mortscript installed to run RealVGA, and after a little trial and error I was able to write a script that did the trick!