1.    #1  
    I've searched for the answer and couldn't find it. How do I sync with other choices like google sync? My PC doesn't have outlook. I need something I can synce my contacts and calendar to. I sinc my phone files to my pc via Windows Mobile Device Center. Is once better than the other? I have a google, windows live, and yahoo account? Do one or all sinc birthdays from contacts to calendar as well? Please help.
    I hate google....

So I use Microsoft MyPhone now.

myphone.microsoft.com
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    datmescandude, I have found nuevasync to be pretty nice especially if you have multiple google calendars. It is free to use at www nuevasync com.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by CTL Advance View Post
    I hate google....

So I use Microsoft MyPhone now.

myphone.microsoft.com
    thanks...does it sync birthdays from contact to calendar as well?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by khalaan View Post
    datmescandude, I have found nuevasync to be pretty nice especially if you have multiple google calendars. It is free to use at www nuevasync com.
    thanks khalaan
    I use GooSync. There is a free option but I paid for a year's licence to get multiple calendars and more than the upcoming month. Does my contacts too.

NuevaSync will be awesome when it matures.

Google also do an ActiveSync OTA sync but only for one calendar.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    I use CompanionLink to push my CRM data into Outlook, but you could use it to push it into Google as well.
    BirdieSync (not free) will allow you to sync to Thunderbird, you have to add some free add-ons to it to get things like birthdays. I have a co-worker who uses it and is very happy with it.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    I've been using Google Sync (with activesync) for a little bit now. I had tried MS My Phone a few weeks back and first praised it, then ranted when I needed to restore my contacts (functionality wasn't there...). However, I don't trust syncing my calendars-- I just use it for contacts.
    As far as Birthdays go-- I've found this workaround.
    When I access my gmail account and go to Contacts, then Edit contact, there are no fields to add a birthday.. HOWEVER, while logged into your gmail account, if you go to the standalone contact manager at google.com/contacts, there are more fields to access-- and the birthdays do sync.
    It's odd that google's contact managers between Gmail, Standalone contacts, and Google Voice are all a little bit different. At least they seemingly share the same data...
    I also use Shubaroo to fix the lastname, firstname issue when I sync.

Where art thou synergy?