Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    anyone knows of reliable,CONFIRMED, PUSH email service that works on the pro?
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    anyone knows of reliable,CONFIRMED, PUSH email service that works on the pro?
    Exchange ActiveSync?
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Owned.
    Seriously though there's a big thread discussing this already. Some people use forwarding type solutions. Otheres - like me - just settle for IMAP sync every 15 minutes
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RichChestmat View Post
    Owned.
    Seriously though there's a big thread discussing this already. Some people use forwarding type solutions. Otheres - like me - just settle for IMAP sync every 15 minutes
    Seven.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Excoriar View Post
    Seven.
    cant get it to work on the pro
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Sprint's pseudo push email program works perfectly with my gmail account.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbc28 View Post
    Sprint's pseudo push email program works perfectly with my gmail account.
    link to download please?

Server was down earlier today.

Typically goes down once a month- (for maintenance as it is a beta) but is by far your best option if EAS is not in the cards.

Google "Seven Beta" and download. The older Sprint version uses hidden SMS notification and is not as good.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  9.    #9  
    [QUOTE=Les Anderson;1626314]Server was down earlier today.

Typically goes down once a month- (for maintenance as it is a beta) but is by far your best option if EAS is not in the cards.

Google "Seven Beta" and download. The older Sprint version uses hidden SMS notification and is not as good.[/QUOTEgoogled. cant find a working version.anyone mind posting a link?
    Pusheffect...it works and it's a one time $20. I have everything pushed to my Pro now.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I like the new mail2web.com Exchange 2007 Personal.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by firstbeat View Post
    Pusheffect...it works and it's a one time $20. I have everything pushed to my Pro now.
    so, using push effect, if you reply to a message, thru which email does it send it?
    it replies from whatever email you choose. Push effect is a sms trigger that opens up the messaging app. It's just for receiving. Doesn't have anything to do with sending.
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    I use FlexMail from WebIS.net.
    It's a great program, and can get IMAP Idle.
    Only drawback is that it runs big, and hogs up resources when syncing/working.
    Have you tried lately? I had some difficulties when I transistioned from my 800w but its been running fine for a few weeks now.
    Don't use FlexMail. I bought it and it was money down the drain. Horrible interface, sluggish and unreliable.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RichChestmat View Post
    Don't use FlexMail. I bought it and it was money down the drain. Horrible interface, sluggish and unreliable.
    I did the same and have to agree, I wished it worked better but it is a pig and never ran consistently.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Hotmail pushes to my phone just fine for free.
    Why isn't everyone using ActiveSync with Exchange Mail? I feel this is very reliable and requires no third party software.
    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by mbranscum View Post
    Why isn't everyone using ActiveSync with Exchange Mail? I feel this is very reliable and requires no third party software.
    Because it costs money
    Sprint Palm Treo Pro
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast