Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Many of us are- but we need something for personal email too.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbranscum View Post
    Why isn't everyone using ActiveSync with Exchange Mail? I feel this is very reliable and requires no third party software.
    Exchange works great for one account. But if you have say 4 like I do than you need another solution.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by RichChestmat View Post
    Don't use FlexMail. I bought it and it was money down the drain. Horrible interface, sluggish and unreliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut View Post
    I did the same and have to agree, I wished it worked better but it is a pig and never ran consistently.
    +1. Worse software I've ever purchased - bloated, buggy & not user friendly!
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itzme View Post
    +1. Worse software I've ever purchased - bloated, buggy & not user friendly!
    It depends how you want your email to work.
    You can tweak and set settings on Flexmail to your heart's content.
    But as a result, it is not user friendly, but if you know how you want your email to work, you can do it with Flexmail.
    I agree it may be bloated, but it doesn't need to sync too often, and that's what slows things down.
    With bugs, I only found about one or two, and if you use the newest beta, they have almost all of them taken care of.
    Each person needs to decide for themselves...
    Quote Originally Posted by RichChestmat View Post
    Don't use FlexMail. I bought it and it was money down the drain. Horrible interface, sluggish and unreliable.
    I agree too. i'm only on the trial but i can't get it to sync with gmail and it is so sluggish. Abysmal UI. It was really unintuitive.
    Use SMS Switch. It works like PushEffect but it's FREE!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=379440
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthcoach4 View Post
    +1
    I'm using it since 2 months now. It's great.
    I asked the developper to update it in order to fit the TP screen.
    He did it within 24 hrs
    Great
    Exchange works great for one account. But if you have say 4 like I do than you need another solution.
    Get a *gasp* Palm Pre *gasp*? It sync with multiple exchange server. Provided it can sync with the servers in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by pdaneophyte View Post
    Get a *gasp* Palm Pre *gasp*? It sync with multiple exchange server. Provided it can sync with the servers in the first place.
    First I am on GSM, second once there is say 1/100th the apps avaliable I will consider it. There is no way I can do with a Pre today what I can do with my Pro. I have been a Palm fanboy for more years than I can remember but they have a steep hill to climb.
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    u can setup exchange for more than 1 exchange acct.

a reg chg is necessary. I don't remember the exact chg.

Advance Network... just do a search on the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by firstbeat View Post
    Pusheffect...it works and it's a one time $20. I have everything pushed to my Pro now.

I tried installing the cab and I get the error : Installation of pusheffectsp.arm.cab was unsuccessful.

Am I doing something wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
    I tried installing the cab and I get the error : Installation of pusheffectsp.arm.cab was unsuccessful.

Am I doing something wrong?
    You are trying to install the wrong version. That one is for smartphone.. you need the one for pocket PC.
    Sprint Palm Treo Pro
    oops!! I didnt even notice it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12