1.    #1  
    Hello,
    Has anyone successfully got their hands on a customized screen protector for the Treo Pro?

Do not buy the Screen Protector Film for Palm Treo Pro (SKU 209963851) from buy .com. I just got that one in today and its not even close…

Thanks!
    I had 3 Boxwave protectors from my Treo 800. It's so good that you can't tell its even there. It comes with a small cardboard card. You use it to take the bubbles out. These are the 3 step protectors.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    I think he was referring to one that covers the whole top part of the phone.

BodyGuardz might be the way to go. I don't know if they offer just the screen protector part of it though, you might want to go look.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
    Case-mate.com
    Best Skins Ever. Even it's the whole skin you can just use the screen part if you prefer. So cheap anyway.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Try the NuShield DayVue film. It is very easy to put on and also helps with glare when you are outside. I've had one on my phone for over a year and it still works. The 4.3" diagonal film can be cut to fit as much surface area as you want to cover.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cord01 View Post
    Hello,
    Has anyone successfully got their hands on a customized screen protector for the Treo Pro?

Do not buy the Screen Protector Film for Palm Treo Pro (SKU 209963851) from buy .com. I just got that one in today and its not even close…

Thanks!
    Brando screen protectors (out of Hong Kong) are ones I've used for years and years -- going all the way back to my Palm Vx days. Very tough, no reduction of screen appearance -- all-around great.

Here's the link for their Treo Pro screen protector:

BW UltraClear PDA S/P (Palm Treo Pro)

I think you'll really like this one.
  8.    #9  
    You guy rock. I have a few of them on the way now. I'll let you know if they are an exact, pre-cut fit
    invisible shield is my recommendation, has a lifetime guarantee, and they will also provide replacement if you have to replace your phone due to loss or damage. Also in a lot of larger cities you can find a kiosk at the mall where they will install it for $2.5
    bestskinsever is my favorite for everything! i just don't like it for the screen. too clingly for smooth writing, dragging, dropping, etc. anyone know of a quality hard, slick screen protector for the Pro?
    I find Best Skins Ever are actually very smooth for writing on. However I've also tried InvisibleShield and hated it. Very thick and sticky. It's overpackaged nonsense.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
  12.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by PianoJazz View Post
    Brando screen protectors (out of Hong Kong) are ones I've used for years and years -- going all the way back to my Palm Vx days. Very tough, no reduction of screen appearance -- all-around great.

Here's the link for their Treo Pro screen protector:

BW UltraClear PDA S/P (Palm Treo Pro)

I think you'll really like this one.
    We have a winner! Perfect, exact custom fit for the Treo pro! It even covers the windows start and OK button.
    Thank you everyone.