1. jhn
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Does anyone recommend a side case fir a Treo Pro. I had tried several, but none have a hole that lines up for the cable to the head phone jack.

I viewed all on Treocentral accessories and Palm's web site, and all of mine that I had for the 755 do not line up.
    I'm using a BlackBerry Bold case with my Treo Pro. I used a hole puncher to make my own headset jack hole.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
    I recently pick up a Treo Pro and I really want to recommend Seidioís innocase II surface & holster combo I picked up yesterday. Itís one of Sprints official carrying solutions for the Treo Pro and by far the best solution Iíve seen.

Please note, you need the surface protector on or it will not fit in the holster. The protector is 1mm thick, so it adds virtually no additional bulk to this great phone. Sprint only sells the black protector, but you can get it directly from Seidio in various colors

Iím finally no longer scared to use my device! Protected cover and a great carrying solution.

I tried to add all the direct links, but apparently Iím not allowed to Check out seidioonline com & Sprint .com for options
    Amazon.com: PCMICROSTORE Apple iPhone Black Leather Texture Horizontal Holster Carrying Case With Belt Loop And Clip: BargainCell

I found out that the Treo Pro is close enough in size to the Iphone 3g. The case above is great, the Pro fits perfectly. You just need to get used to getting it in and out of the case when on your belt. The charge port and headphones do not line up, but to me its not that big of a deal. For $.01 plus $2.9x shipping it was a no brainer.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    I use a silicone skin (Because the Pro is a slippery sucker) and the large Krusell side case, it has an opening in one end, everything lines up, the case is a bit longer than the Pro by about 20mm.
    Treo 750 WM6.0 + Treo Pro WM6.1
    Carrier:Telstra Australia NextG (3G).