Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I have been trying to find a good client for Twitter, and THOUGHT I had found that in Twikini - but, I have so many bugs in the release version, and their support team has not answered my emails yet, that I am about to give up! The biggest issues I am having is it won't keep the password memorized past 4 characters, and it only vibrates to alert me to updates - it used to chirp, but it won't do that now. I am going to uninstall it today.

Is that a good Twitter client out there - that has a nice interface, like Twikini, and WORKS????

Many thanks!
    Tom McElvy
    Va Beach VA USA

Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Treo 750 WM6 --> Treo 750 WM5 -> WM6 -> Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    The only one other than Twikini that I use regularly is PocketTwit.

pocketwit - Google Code

Might be worth a try.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    The upgraded Kinoma play now includes a twitter client which seems to work reasonably well
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I appreciate the fast replies, especially on a Friday! Actually, I founf TWO cool programs, and they are both FREE! I tried TINY TWITTER, and I found it looks amazingly like Twikini, but with a big difference... IT WORKS ON MY TREO PRO! I also found something cool called TWIT TODAY that puts a text bar on the Today screen, and allows you to post right from there - no need to load programs, etc. So I am very happy at this point!

Again, thanks a bunch for your suggestions everyone!
    Tom McElvy
    Va Beach VA USA

Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Treo 750 WM6 --> Treo 750 WM5 -> WM6 -> Treo Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    The upgraded Kinoma play now includes a twitter client which seems to work reasonably well
    We think it's the best Twitter client out there, so let us know if there's anything specific other clients do that Kinoma Play's Twitter app doesn't.

The really cool part about it being a Kinoma Play app is that you can share anything you see or hear in a couple seconds. You can even view a photo from Facebook and share it via Twitpic (!), etc.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks