1.    #1  
    My headphones do not have a volume adjustment and when I listen to Pandora, the PRO is TOO loud and the lowest setting for me, BUT the next lowest setting is off.

Is there a way to lower the volume?
    2 ways: left side keys or the d-pad up and down

The first way is the system volume for the whole device, the second is for Pandora specifically. Try to find a balance between the two.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3.    #3  
    my D PAD controls the menu and stations when I hit up and down.

I do not see a volume adjustment via pandora anywhere, which would solve my problem.
  4.    #4  
    bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    bump

No volume adjust in Pandora? Is there a program that allows independant volume controlling?

UPDATE: Found a temporary fix in this handy volume control app. It gives more incremental volume control to the system volume.

http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/Au...ol-35536.shtml
    Last edited by kronium; 06/09/2009 at 05:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MRTRIPOD View Post
    My headphones do not have a volume adjustment and when I listen to Pandora, the PRO is TOO loud and the lowest setting for me, BUT the next lowest setting is off.

Is there a way to lower the volume?
    Wanna trade Treo's???? My volume like many others is wayyyy too low. :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawmen23 View Post
    Have you installed the HD audio driver?? That solved my volume issues.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  8.    #8  
    Loud ONLY with headphones
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Have you installed the HD audio driver?? That solved my volume issues.
    I did install it...and it did help, but I still want it louder. I know there's more I can do but I haven't had time to look again. It's important for me to be able to drown out Britney Spears and Beyonce on the PA system with some Disturbed or Linkin Park when I'm at the gym.
    I did install it...and it did help, but I still want it louder. I know there's more I can do but I haven't had time to look again. It's important for me to be able to drown out Britney Spears and Beyonce on the PA system with some Disturbed or Linkin Park when I'm at the gym.
    Ha! I feel you, man.... I'm not sure what else to tell you.... I installed the HD audio driver and enabled it and set it to 'Metal' and it is LOUD... LOL
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    What "hd audio driver" are you referring to? like many here, i am really unhappy with the headphone volume in pocket tunes, kinoma and/or wmp. i installed the SR Wow enhancer, which kinda works, but, my volume flucuates when this is enabled. i just want it really loud like my treo 650 was.....

Also, can you lock in the system and phone vol settings? every time i answer my phone, i end up inadvertently adjusting them.

thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jh055 View Post
    What "hd audio driver" are you referring to? like many here, i am really unhappy with the headphone volume in pocket tunes, kinoma and/or wmp. i installed the SR Wow enhancer, which kinda works, but, my volume flucuates when this is enabled. i just want it really loud like my treo 650 was.....

Also, can you lock in the system and phone vol settings? every time i answer my phone, i end up inadvertently adjusting them.

thanks.
    There's an SRS WoW HD Audio driver you can download and install and it makes a HUGE difference in audio volume for me.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    There's an SRS WoW HD Audio driver you can download and install and it makes a HUGE difference in audio volume for me.
    I have installed this app and its not making any difference ?
    I wounder what is going wrong with my phone the headphone sounds just stink
    I don't think my srs hd is working I disable and enable it and dont hear any difference I am using spb mobile ...
    what is funning is that I can't turn up or down my volume when listening to windows meda player and sometimes I need to unplug the headphones and plug them back in and then I can hear sound very good
    maybee I should wipe my system clean and just start with the srs ..
    It's important for me to be able to drown out Britney Spears and Beyonce on the PA system with some Disturbed or Linkin Park when I'm at the gym.
    I fell your pain. Try these.

It's important to drown Britney Spears and Beyonce ...
    Quote Originally Posted by gibby View Post
    I have installed this app and its not making any difference ?
    I wounder what is going wrong with my phone the headphone sounds just stink
    I don't think my srs hd is working I disable and enable it and dont hear any difference I am using spb mobile ...
    what is funning is that I can't turn up or down my volume when listening to windows meda player and sometimes I need to unplug the headphones and plug them back in and then I can hear sound very good
    maybee I should wipe my system clean and just start with the srs ..
    Be sure you enable it, and then change the setting to something like 'Heavy Metal'
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G