Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome back Cody
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/31/2009 at 09:08 PM.
    Welcome Back. Good to know you do like the Pro.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    welcome back cody!

PS: never missed a call yet and did not do the fix
    Welcome back, Cody.
    Kinda funny...we have an "I'm back" thread and right below it we have a "Dumping the Treo Pro" thread.
    Mike
    Hey, he's back! Welcome back Cody.
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Welcome back!
    I'm about to get the Treo Pro. I already have the 800w and it misses calls and is generally unstable. I don't install software on it for fear it will lead to even more missed calls. I reboot it once a day just out of habit.

If the Treo Pro has all these problems, I'm going to leave Sprint for the iphone and never look back. I will have been fooled twice. No more. Oh wait, nevermind. Sprint has me ball and chain b/c of their cheap plan. I hate you, Sprint, but I'd never leave. So does that mean I love you?
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by pufftissue View Post
    I'm about to get the Treo Pro. I already have the 800w and it misses calls and is generally unstable. I don't install software on it for fear it will lead to even more missed calls. I reboot it once a day just out of habit.

If the Treo Pro has all these problems, I'm going to leave Sprint for the iphone and never look back. I will have been fooled twice. No more. Oh wait, nevermind. Sprint has me ball and chain b/c of their cheap plan. I hate you, Sprint, but I'd never leave. So does that mean I love you?
    i dont know what's worse.... missing calls and having them go to voicemail or dropping calls because of gsm?
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12