Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    i have a garmin C550 paired with my 800w. all was working great until a few days ago. when you display the phone book on th garmin, where it should show the name of the contact, it now shows a phone number. you cant se any names. I can search on the garmin and then i see the name. how do i fix? i tried deleting the pairing and resetting but it didnt help. any ideas?
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I now have a GARMIN NUVI 760 and its doing the same thing. it worked when I first got my C550 and then stopped .. ny ideas? I can still search on the NUVI 760 by name and it finds the contact...
    You should ask folks in the Treo Pro forum if the Garmin unit you're using works OK with the Treo Pro. If it works with the Treo Pro fine, then maybe you should see if Sprint will let you swap the 800w for a Treo Pro.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    You should ask folks in the Treo Pro forum if the Garmin unit you're using works OK with the Treo Pro. If it works with the Treo Pro fine, then maybe you should see if Sprint will let you swap the 800w for a Treo Pro.

Is there a difference in the bluetooth between the 800W and the treo PRO?
    Quote Originally Posted by djqwik View Post
    Is there a difference in the bluetooth between the 800W and the treo PRO?
    Well maybe on paper they are claimed to have the same BT, but in reality it does not appear to be so if your experience is typical for the 800w. Because one Treo Pro owner says it's working with the Treo Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    I was pleased to find that the Pro worked perfectly with my Garmin Nuvi 760, including the phonebook transfer. This did not work with my Treo 750. I have seen that "car kits" seem to be hit or miss with various phones - I don't know why that should be.
    Given the date of that comment it's certainly regarding the GSM model, but I would suspect the successor to the 800w probably would work better for you.