Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Recently I have been having some STRANGE issues on my 800W .... this started happening AFTER I installed the new SPRINT TV update... Here is what is going on:

1. Sometimes I will soft reset my 800W and when it comes on, it will tell me WIRELESS NOT AVAILABLE. If I go to WIFI settings, it will present me with a list of wireless cards and ask me to select. a few reboots and its back to normal

2. once in a while my treo will report that there is no bluetooth devices installed. A few reboots and its back.

anyone know what is causing this and how to fix short of going to the sprint store?? Everything has been 100% fine UNTIL the sprint TV update (if that had anything to do with it)...
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I had to restore my phone after having problems with both the new sprint tv update and the updated version of Sprint Navigation.
    The good news is, i use the Sprite Backup, and before i mess with any settings, or install software, i do a back up, just for instances like this.

I dont recall exactly what the sprint tv did i didnt like, but i do know the update for Sprint Navigation sucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwrigg View Post
    The good news is, i use the Sprite Backup, and before i mess with any settings, or install software, i do a back up, just for instances like this.
    Not to sound trite, but you guys have Sprite Backup built in for crying out loud. All of you should be backing up before installing new software.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I do backup..... just wanted to find out WHAT could be causing this...
    I've installed both the new Nav and new TV and havnt had a single problem yet. My phone is stuffed with 3rd party stuff and is used a lot so you might want to check other places for your problem.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I also have a TON of apps on my phone... never an issue.. the issue went away.. so we'll see what happens in the future... it just seems strange that this all started AFTER installed the new TV program... I also had an issue with the touch screen NOT responding and a reboot fixed it.. again, only after I run the new TV app.