Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yerp, you can just remove the stylus, and hit the button with a little practice without taking the door off.
    Do you need to slide the door unlocked? I've tried it, and it feels like I might snap the plastic. I prefer removing and replacing the battery...
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
  3.    #23  
    I went to the sprint store yesterday with a big speech ready just in case they refused to give me a replacement door, and it turned out I didn't need a speech. I went in, asked the guy if they can give me another back because the "l" fell off, and he simply shouted across the room for his colleague to hand him a treo pro door. Just like that he popped it on and I was out. So now my phone has that elegant look again! :-)
    That's good to know. I wonder if Palm is providing each Sprint service center with a "bag o' doors" to resolve a common complaint, or if you just happened to get lucky?
    In my experience with Verizon (when my brand new 755p came with a door that was missing paint in a corner), they gave me the door from a returned device. That costs them nothing, since the device is going back to get refurbished anyways.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by robin24k View Post
    In my experience with Verizon (when my brand new 755p came with a door that was missing paint in a corner), they gave me the door from a returned device. That costs them nothing, since the device is going back to get refurbished anyways.
    That's a good point. I think the same might be true for sprint, because the guy just gave it to me as if he had a bunch of spare ones laying around..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12