1.    #1  
    Hey guys,
    Before my Pro on my Treo 600 I was using this awsome program called FuelLog 1.0.1 . It was great, it allowed me to easily keep track of my fuel use and calculate averages and totals on the fly very easy. Now I am trying to find a similar program for my Pro. Does anyone have a similar software to suggest or a place to start looking? (And Yes I have looked through google)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick1416 View Post
    Hey guys,
    Before my Pro on my Treo 600 I was using this awsome program called FuelLog 1.0.1 . It was great, it allowed me to easily keep track of my fuel use and calculate averages and totals on the fly very easy. Now I am trying to find a similar program for my Pro. Does anyone have a similar software to suggest or a place to start looking? (And Yes I have looked through google)
    I'm not familiar with the program you're trying to replace in WinMo, but there are some possibilities. Handango has some, but none I saw was free.

I also did a Google search for ppc freeware sites. The first one I tried, I did a site search for "fuel" & got some hits. So, they're out there. You just have to figure out which ones meet your criteria & maybe try a few.

Let us know how your search works out.