Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    I tried to figure this one out on my own, I have had several Windows Mobile devices before and I always remember seeing an option to add another caller and it always worked.

Is there a trick to it on this phone? I dialed the first number, then what? I have tried menu-add caller. Then it dials the new number and I can't see an option to join both calls together so the first person ends up on hold and I can't figure out how to get back to them and it ends up hanging up on them. I also tried to dial the second number while the first was still there and then click add call but that didn't work either.

I don't see a hold button while in a call - the six buttons are speaker on, mute, end, note, contacts, and unlock. And the only option I see that seems to be related is the 'Add Call' under 'Menu'. edit: I found the pdf treo pro manual online and it says there should be a hold button.... ?????

edit: After some searching I found that the CDMA version is set up differently - got it now.
    Last edited by Synergie; 05/23/2009 at 09:53 AM.