Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Hey guys,

Tried searching for some type of registry fix but not successful. I've gone through my Google Contacts and [painstakingly] organized everything to be synced with my STP. I feel like I've finally got it to the point where I trust that it's working. Basically, when I add a new contact now, I add it through gmail's contact area, then run activesync on my phone. I'd like to be able to add a contact on either side (phone or gmail), but not sure if that is working.

My main issue, though, is this: The first time I synced, most of my contacts went into my phone as "Last name, First name".
    I found this solution to change them to "First Name, Last Name":
    Shubaroo Contact Changer

But now, every time I run activesync, it will change a handful of the contacts back to "Last Name, First Name". ... and then I run Contact Changer again (or adjust the 'File As' option in 'edit contact')

Is this something that can be fixed through the registry?
    I think I've narrowed the problem down to the contacts that have photos associated.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    hm.. anyone?
    Hey Decalex, I can't help you with your current issue (I had problems with windows live/outlook creating duplicate contacts that I never could figure out), but I did have a question if you don't mind.

Can you restore google contacts "OTA" like windows Live, or only through activesync on your PC?
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Google sync does sync OTA - using activesync... no cords necessary
    Setup is very easy too.