1.    #1  
    Good Day - my Palm Treo 700wx (Verizon) just restarted itself and is stating "The file 'boot' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components is missing. Please locate the file or reload the file" (boot.exe)

Has anyone come across this problem? I apologize if this problem has already been posted however I am on travel and this phone is extremely important for email/txt/phone call.

Thanks to all in advance!

Cheers,

Patrick
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer364 View Post
    Good Day - my Palm Treo 700wx (Verizon) just restarted itself and is stating "The file 'boot' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components is missing. Please locate the file or reload the file" (boot.exe)

Has anyone come across this problem? I apologize if this problem has already been posted however I am on travel and this phone is extremely important for email/txt/phone call.

Thanks to all in advance!

Cheers,

Patrick
    Damn, this forum is dying! Everyone must be off with their new Palm Pre's or a newer model of the Treo.

Patrick -- hopefully the phone is working for you by now. I imagine it is. However, if it is not or if this thread shows up in a search for another individual with the same problem, your best option is going to be resetting the device. You can do that via the Palm website (the instructions are pretty simple -- you are performing a hard reset). Note that you will lose all of your data -- but given your conditions, I don't think you have many other options.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    I left for the SAGA and have never been happier..
    I still check back here cuz I love to read the innovation that goes on.
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW