1.    #1  
    hello hello

I was trying to hack in CN read support for my Treo Pro and I think I messed it up.

Can someone export the ff registry key and send it to me bnycastro<at>gmail<dot>com... thanks a bunch.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\FontLink\SystemLink
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter
    No such key on my Treo Pro...no FontLink inside Microsoft...
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
    I also have no FontLink. Maybe this key was added by an application?
    what application are you using?
    Current Device: Treo Pro

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the replies folks. I am using a cab file I got off the net [can't remember where] the thing is it worked before [i hard reset my tp] but now it is not working.
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by bnycastro View Post
    Thanks for the replies folks. I am using a cab file I got off the net [can't remember where] the thing is it worked before [i hard reset my tp] but now it is not working.
    If you know which cab, reinstall it. A hard reset will (or should) restore your registry to default state. So, you do need to reinstall. If you don't have the cab file, "Google is your friend". I only saw two entries on the 1st search page for "fontlink" that related to WinMo & those seemed to relate to linking different fonts, even different language character sets. Maybe something there will remind you of what you need to look for.
  7.    #7  
    reinstalled the cab again and now i have CN fonts back. I dunno why it wasn't before the re-install. thanks for all the help.
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter