1.    #1  
    This program enables the phone to get a forwarded sms message from my pop email account and then it forces the built in e-mail program to login and get the email, in essence giving me push e-mail.

anyway, I've been using it for maybe 2 weeks and yesterday it suddenly stopped working! All of my emails are now coming through in the sms program and the phone isn't getting triggered to grab the emails anymore.

I am suspecting that Sprint changed something somewhere but I don't know. Is anyone else having any issues like this?
    Not on Sprint but I had this happen when the from was 700 then it changed to a random number so I cleared the from address and I am only triggering off text.
    weird, same thing happened here too...I thought it was just me (using Sprint)

will have to look more closely at the forwarded email/txt...

i've been using just "@" for a filter, which is pretty broad
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    weird, same thing happened here too...I thought it was just me (using Sprint)

will have to look more closely at the forwarded email/txt...

i've been using just "@" for a filter, which is pretty broad
    Please let me know if you figure anything out. I'll do the same.
    Thanks
    I'm using it since one week now, and it is very stable and usefull.
    I didn't face such a problem as I have all SMSs from one sender number (which is used in the Pusheffect filter).
    The only issue is that the email ringtone is heard after one minute from receiving the email. I think this issue is related to PhoneAlarm, and i'm still troubleshooting it.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I use it as well albeit on an 800w and not a Pro, but I've found it works best if you use the following options:

Activate when SMS sender area contains

and SMS body area contains @

Try this out guys and let me know if this works for you as well.
  7.    #7  
    thanks. What is the "6245" from?