1.    #1  
    Hi. I just received my Treo Pro today from sprint after my 800 started acting funny. So far so good but I need some help from you experts. I am currently getting my corporate email through SEVEN but every time I try to download attachments it gives me this error:

"Downloading attachment failed. Runninf out of memory. Please reduce the amount of email and calender data on your device, or remove other applications or files"

The phone has a ton of memory free on it and an empty storage card so I cant figure it out. Also when i do attempt to download a file and I dont get the error message it takes FOREVER to download, on the 800 it never took more than 15 Seconds and on this phone it takes about 5 minutes! Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tommy
    Last edited by tcorbett; 05/20/2009 at 10:57 PM.
    Looks like your phone may be defective. I would call Sprint and maybe take it back to the store and explain what is happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcorbett View Post
    Hi. I just received my Treo Pro today from sprint after my 800 started acting funny. So far so good but I need some help from you experts. I am currently getting my corporate email through SEVEN but every time I try to download attachments it gives me this error:

"Downloading attachment failed. Runninf out of memory. Please reduce the amount of email and calender data on your device, or remove other applications or files"

The phone has a ton of memory free on it and an empty storage card so I cant figure it out. Also when i do attempt to download a file and I dont get the error message it takes FOREVER to download, on the 800 it never took more than 15 Seconds and on this phone it takes about 5 minutes! Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tommy
    I take it SEVEN is a 3rd party email program you installed on your Pro? Any other 3rd party programs that you installed?

I am betting there is a problem with SEVEN.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    I take it SEVEN is a 3rd party email program you installed on your Pro? Any other 3rd party programs that you installed?

I am betting there is a problem with SEVEN.

I thought it was SEVEN as well but I created a dummy gmail account so i could test the built in email feature on the phone and the same thing happens. I click on an attachment and it just sits at downloading and nothing happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcorbett View Post
    I thought it was SEVEN as well but I created a dummy gmail account so i could test the built in email feature on the phone and the same thing happens. I click on an attachment and it just sits at downloading and nothing happens.
    I would try a hard reset (if you can) then check again using just gmail. I bet you won't see the issue.. Maybe SEVEN locks down permissions somewhere?