1.    #1  
    Anyone familiar with a technique/app that quickly switches between Auto and Forced Roaming? I have the reg edit that supports forced roaming, but it takes too many clicks to set. I have to change it often, so it would be nice if I can switch back and forth with a single button.
    I have been wanting this exact same thing. I am often on the edge of the local sprint network and it will answer calls but drop them within a minute. I would love to quickly switch to forced roaming and then switch back to sprint when I leave so I don't end up using too many roaming minutes. It takes too many steps to change back and forth. A button or macro would be excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbriley View Post
    I have been wanting this exact same thing. I am often on the edge of the local sprint network and it will answer calls but drop them within a minute. I would love to quickly switch to forced roaming and then switch back to sprint when I leave so I don't end up using too many roaming minutes. It takes too many steps to change back and forth. A button or macro would be excellent.

I'm in the same boat & searching for a fix now ... anyone have any ideas??