1.    #1  
    So i've had my treo pro for about a month now. And since day one, i've been missing calls and texts like crazy. I have about 200 or so calls to date and about 130 are missed calls. When my phone gets a text or has an incoming call, the phone does not vibrate when on vibrate mode and does not ring when on sound mode.

plz help
    Quote Originally Posted by IceyKold View Post
    So i've had my treo pro for about a month now. And since day one, i've been missing calls and texts like crazy. I have about 200 or so calls to date and about 130 are missed calls. When my phone gets a text or has an incoming call, the phone does not vibrate when on vibrate mode and does not ring when on sound mode.

plz help
    Searching is your friend.

I had this same problem happen on the 2nd day of ownership. It's fixed by a reg edit. I don't have it in front of me right this moment........
    i had this problem too...it took three hard resets to fix...no problem since then....this keeps happening on newly acquired TP and so far no fix from Palm...a hard reset should not be the remedy (btw the reg edit didnt work for me...don't know why)
    I had the same problem recently and went looking all over the place for a setting to change. Then I accidently found that my ring volume was all the way down. The Treo Pro side buttons are sneakie little devels.......
    Last edited by ftwitty; 05/23/2009 at 12:02 PM.