1.    #1  
    I found 6 or 7 different reset apps with some being from 2002. Which ones work with the Treo Pro?
    I know the ones in Quickmenu and SpB Mobile Shell work
    SoftKey Manager has a soft reset which works well for me.
    Gary
    I use psShutXP. There are quite a few that people here like.
    +1 for SpB Mobile Shell
    There's a free one that berdinkerdickle posted in this thread. I was using this before I installed Mobile Shell and it works perfectly.

LINK
    QuickMenu also has the functionality in it.
    I've actually gotten rather proficient hitting the reset button under the stylus without having to remove the back cover. I have to be careful how I hold the stylus though...I broke the head off my last one and had to order a new one. Incidentally, that's the only thing I use my stylus for.
    Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    I use psShutXP. There are quite a few that people here like.
    +1
    Current Device: Treo Pro

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
    I'm using the soft reset that comes with Pocket Plus. Before that I was using an executable that someone had posted here. If I had to guess, I would bet that any soft reset would work, since the API interface probably hasn't changed, but I don't know that for a fact.
    Maybe it's a bit goofy, but sometimes I have just run Sprite backup. It resets the phone during the backup process and the reset gets the memory back up to a higher level. I mainly use this method because I'm too lazy to take the Seidio case off, then take the back off, and finally hit that reset button.