1.    #1  
    Hello,
    I was searching many threads in order to find a good application to use on TP for SIP phone calls, but I failed.
    Did someone know or have already tested such an application?
    If you have a toshiba CIX system, it comes with a pocket PC app which would work great but for the square screen (the application is cut off on the bottom rendering it useless).
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by boboo View Post
    If you have a toshiba CIX system, it comes with a pocket PC app which would work great but for the square screen (the application is cut off on the bottom rendering it useless).
    Thanks for the info, but it seems your answer is not the good solution that I'm searching for.
    I hope someone else has much better experience with SIP on TP
    I am using Skype and it works well so far.....
    Quote Originally Posted by wachkar View Post
    Thanks for the info, but it seems your answer is not the good solution that I'm searching for.
    I hope someone else has much better experience with SIP on TP
    Maybe you should provide a little more detail as to what it is you are looking to connect to?
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by boboo View Post
    Its not SIP its Megaco+. Just wanted to let everyone know Toshiba's SoftIPT does work on WM devises.
    Not exactly. Use RealVGA to resize screen, setup configuration screen in Toshiba's Soft IPT application then go back to standard 128 size and it works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by drfrog View Post
    I am using Skype and it works well so far.....
    +1 Just need to use the earpiece.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Anderson View Post
    Maybe you should provide a little more detail as to what it is you are looking to connect to?
    Maybe you are right.
    I need to make phone calls using my SIP account,which is not a skype account.
    I tried fring ( which has the feature to add SIP accounts as well as MSN, gtalk, yahoo, ICQ,...) but its problem is that it works only on speakerphone.
    I hope I am clear now
    Quote Originally Posted by jrgtreo View Post
    Just wanted to let everyone know Toshiba's SoftIPT does work on WM devises. Use RealVGA to resize screen, setup configuration screen in Toshiba's Soft IPT application then go back to standard 128 size and it works fine.
    What version of the Toshiba's SoftIPT are you using? I could not do what you are saying can be done!

Thanks,
    Boboo