1.    #1  
    When I try to open Task Manager I now get a message that says, "No Program Memory Available". Tap Start > Settings > System Tab > Memory; stop programs that did not automatically stop, and try again.

I have done that several times, soft reset the 750 and closed all open programs and get a memory reading of:

Storage: Total 57.82 MB / In Use - 44.52 / Free - 13.30
    Program: Total 48.67 MB / In Use - 30.78 / Free - 17.89

I still get the same message when I try to run my Tasks program.

Suggestions?
    Have you come across MemMaid yet? If not, look at it. Read the docs and play.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Have you come across MemMaid yet? If not, look at it. Read the docs and play.
    Just installed and ran it. Still cannot run my Tasks program.

What should I do next?
    The first instance would be run the advanced cleaner and then look at the optimization options - look for the option for maximum memory. Do you have lots of email on the device? Are the options allowing you to store data to the card enabled? Are there applications you have stored on the device that can be moved to the card? MemMaid and SKTools help in these areas.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    The first instance would be run the advanced cleaner and then look at the optimization options - look for the option for maximum memory. Do you have lots of email on the device? Are the options allowing you to store data to the card enabled? Are there applications you have stored on the device that can be moved to the card? MemMaid and SKTools help in these areas.
    I did max memory as an option and still no relief. I now have more Program Memory available than is in use (over 50% of the total program memory) but it still doesn't work.

I will be glad when the Pre is available in a few weeks. I understand that it doesn't use the Windows Mobile system so hopefully some of these issues will go away with it. My wife still uses her 650 just so that she can keep Palm's OS and not use Windows. She see's all the headaches I've had with the 750 and decided she doesn't want anything to do with Windows Mobile.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions. I'm almost wondering if it might make sense just to do a hard reset and reload everything...
    If you do opt to execute a hard reset - do not reload from the backup anything other than the PIM files; if you do, then you reload the problem.